TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1% 10 days from date of invoice, net 30 days. We also accept Master Card
1. FOB shipping point; Freight prepaid to destination on shipments whose
order value is $500.00 or more to a single destination via our normal
transportation method within the continental United States.
2. Shipments not qualifying for prepayment as outlined above will be shipped
FOB point of shipment, with freight cost prepaid and added to the invoice.
3. Delivery terms for shipments outside the continental United States
are available on request.
Unless otherwise specified at the time the order is placed we reserve
the right to ship plus or minus 10% of the quantity ordered, by item,
of all non-stock items.
1. It is our policy that all prices and terms are subject to change without
notice; however whenever possible we will provide advance notification.
2. Orders will be invoiced at prevailing prices at time order is received
provided we are permited to ship when ready.
3. Shipments delayed at purchaser's request will be invoiced at prices
prevailing at time of shipment.
4. Typographical and other errors are subject to correction.
MINIMUM ORDER VALUE
Due to processing and handling costs, all orders shall have a minimum
value of $50.00. Orders under $50.00 will be subject to a $5.00 surcharge.
1. Cancellation of orders will be accepted without charge provided materials
are not in process.
2. When the manufacturing process has begun, cancellation will be accepted
upon payment of charges pro-rated on the basis of degree of completion
vs. selling price.
RETURNED MATERIAL POLICY
No merchandise can be returned for credit without our prior authorization
and will not be accepted without the proper RGA (return goods authorization)
number. Freight must be shipped prepaid and restocking fee of 15% or $15.00,
whichever is greater, will apply unless Abrasive Source is deemed "at
fault". No goods may be returned after six months from date of shipment.
All agreements entered into with respect to delivery performance are made
contingent on strikes, fires, accidents or other reasons beyond our control.